Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I'd Cap That mod unlimitted apk - Download latest version 1.1

I'd Cap That.apk 1.1
Name: I'd Cap That apk
ID: com.iddiction.idcapthat
Version: 1.1
Size: 1.7 Mb
Android Version: 2.2 and up



I'd Cap That Screen Preview

How to mod I'd Cap That 1.1 mod apk for pc
How to mod I'd Cap That patch 1.1 apk for bluestacks
How to install I'd Cap That patch 1.1 apk for pc

What's new in I'd Cap That 1.1

THE MOST HILARIOUS APP IN EXISTENCE!
I’d Cap That takes your normal photo and selects the perfect, most hysterically crude caption and slaps it on top. If you don't LOL right away, refresh the caption for optimal hilarity. You and your friends will have an absolute blast capping your pics. Never before has anything ever made you laugh this hard.
NUMBER ONE
• As seen on CNN, FOX, and other boring news sites
• App of the Week - All Things Social
• Things You Can’t Afford to Miss - Business Insider
• Waste of Time - Teachers Everywhere
TOO FUNNY
Hundreds of absurdly hysterical captions to turn your iPhone pics into hilarious works of art! Humiliate your friends and family -- share it on Facebook and Twitter!
BETTER THAN BREATHING
• Hundreds of hilarious and crude captions
• Refresh captions
• Choose from your library or use your camera
• Share the photo on FB and Twitter
HOLLA
Tell us what you really think. Email support@iddiction.com with caption suggestions and feedback.
STALK US
Facebook: www.facebook.com/idcapthat
Twitter: @IdCapThat
Web: http://idcapth.at
I'd Cap That | 472 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.3

I'd Cap That Permissions

Full network access - allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. the browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet
Read the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to read the contents of your usb storage
Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage - allows the app to write to the usb storage
Take pictures and videos - allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. this permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation

Download I'd Cap That 1.1 mod APK



Search terms:
How to download I'd Cap That lastet apk for pc
Download I'd Cap That mod apk for PC
I'd Cap That 1.1 modded apk
I'd Cap That lastet apk

Post a Comment

0 Comments